Skip to Content

Housing Related Support

People who live in their own houses may require Housing Support so that they can live as independently in their own home. They may need support with domestic related tasks such as cleaning, cooking, laundering clothes etc. They may also require support with dealing will mail, paying bills and communicating with other people who provide services.

North East Community Care can provide Care Workers to provide a service based upon the individual needs of each person.